About this poster
This genuine Art Deco poster lithograph invites travellers to come enjoy the “dolce far niente” in the town of Riva on the beautiful shores of Lake Garda. An effective piece of advertising for the tourist region of northern Italy that was up-and-coming in the 1920s, designed by Antonio Simeoni and beautifully lithographed by Barabino & Greve in Genova.
Artist: Antonio Simeoni
The Italian poster designer Antonino Simeoni is only known to us for the design of a few travel posters, which he created in the 1930s at the Barabino & Graeve printing company for Lake Garda and the surrounding resorts.
The Italian poster designer Antonino Simeoni is only known to us for the design of a few travel posters, which he created in the 1930s at the Barabino & ...
- Poster No.: 3963
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Barabino & Graeve, Genova
- Size: 100 x 70 cm / 39.4 x 27.6″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Italia manifesta - Il volto dell‘Italia attraverso i manifesti
Travel Italia - The Golden Age of Italian Travel Posters
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)