About this poster
Mario Borgoni, the artistic director of the Neapolitan printing company Richter & C., created this romantic scene on the island of Capri in his trademark style with a dark frame surrounding the main image. There is another, probably later version of this poster design entitled “Capri – Italia” showing the logo of ENIT in addition to that of the Ferrovie dello Stato.
- Poster No.: 5636
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Richter & C. Napoli
- Size: 97 x 69 cm / 38.2 x 27.2″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Italia manifesta - Il volto dell‘Italia attraverso i manifesti
Travel Italia - The Golden Age of Italian Travel Posters
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)