Wool of Schaffhouse
Artist: Willi Weiss
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
In the early 1950s, the „Schaffhauser Wolle“ brand replaced the previously green sleeves for their skeins of wool yarn with new sleeves in different colours, to match their highly imaginative, coulourful poster designs. Here, a clown dressed completely in hand-knit clothing promotes a yarn reinforced with Grillon - perfect for his active circus lifestyle.
- Poster No.: 2513
- Company: Schoeller Albers AG, Schaffhauser Wolle, Schaffhausen, CH
- Brand:Schaffhauser Wolle, Schaffhausen, CH
- Printer: Frobenius AG, Basel
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
- Publications:Schaffhauser Wolle - Eine Marke macht Geschichte - Plakate 1924 - 1989