About this poster
Fine detailing, both in the sympathetic portrayal of the peasants and in the accurate depiction of the boat and ship, acknowledges Cassiers as a fine draftsman, as well as designer. The Belgian State Railway and Steamship departments advertises three-hour channel crossings from Ostend to Dover and three times a day, carrying passengers and mail. This is the German Version of the poster which was published in several languages.
- Poster No.: 1340
- Company: Belgian State Railways & Steamships
- Printer: De Rycker & Mendel Bruxelles
- Size: 101 x 61 cm / 39.8 x 24″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Ein Leben nach dem Kleben
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)