Morschach – Sunny Terrace above Brunnen – Lake Lucerne
Artist: Artist unknown
Size: 90 x 63 cm / 35.4 x 24.8″
About this poster
Sunny Morschach lies above Lake Lucerne in central Switzerland. At an altitude of 650 metres, this town is part of the summer and winter holiday resort of Morschach-Stoos, which can be accessed via the Axenstrasse on the Gotthard route. This rare lithograph from the late 1950s depicts the idyllic alpine panorama in vibrant colours.
- Poster No.: 4053
- Company: Verkehrsverein Morschach, CH
- Brand:Stoos, Kt. Schwyz, CH
- Printer: Nohl-Druck Schaffhausen
- Size: 90 x 63 cm / 35.4 x 24.8″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.