Bath St. Moritz – Grisons
Artist: Walter ; Foto: Albert Steiner Herdeg
Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
About this poster
This poster was photographed by Albert Steiner and designed by Walter Herdeg in 1935. The text describes in keywords what the health resort offers: mineral springs, women’s baths and peat pulp baths in a beneficial mountain climate.
- Poster No.: 3798
- Company: Verkehrsverein St. Moritz, CH (früher Kurverein St. Moritz)
- Brand:ST. MORITZ - GRISONS, CH
- Printer: Orell-Füssli, Zürich
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Photogravure Printing
Fairly good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.