About this poster
This is an elegant and classic vintage advertising poster by Pierre Augsburger for Bally from 1960. The image carries all the trademark charecteristics associated with Bally women. Feminine, romantic and always fashionable.
Artist: Pierre Augsburger
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally. Augsburger received a number of awards for his beautiful Bally posters. After a period of further education in Paris, he worked for Ringier from 1963 to 1968 and then founded his own graphic design studio in Basel which he ran until 1978.
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally ...
- Poster No.: 2221
- Company: Bally Schuhfabriken AG, Caslano (C.F. Bally AG), CH
- Brand:BALLY Schuhe / Shoes, CH
- Printer: Bender Paul, Zollikon
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Im Laufe der Zeit - Bally - Plakate 1910 - 1992