About this poster
Willy Trapp designed a series of travel posters, also for the Bernese Oberland, including Adelboden: one celebrates the summer tennis scene, while this one presents the wonderful world of skiing. The village of Adelboden dates back to the 15th century and is now famous for the Adelboden-Lenk ski resort, which also hosts the FIS Ski World Cup.
Artist: Willy Trapp
After a four-year training as a graphic designer, Willy Trapp studied at the Kunstakademie Wien and was subsequently employed at Wolfensberger printers. In 1954 he became self-employed and worked as a graphic artist for Swiss banks and the tourism industry.
After a four-year training as a graphic designer, Willy Trapp studied at the Kunstakademie Wien and was subsequently employed at Wolfensberger printers. In 19 ...
- Poster No.: 2408
- Company: Verkehrsverein Adelboden, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:A Century of Swiss Winter Sports Posters
Swiss Sport Posters