Artist: Werner Jeker
Werner Jeker was born in Mümliswil (canton of Solothurn) in 1944 and lives and works in Lausanne. In 1983 he founded the graphic and industrial design studio “Les Ateliers du Nord” in Lausanne with Antoine Cahen and Claude Frossard. He has worked with a number of important cultural, social and commercial institutions creating posters, publications, visual identities and exhibition designs. He has taught in La... more
Werner Jeker was born in Mümliswil (canton of Solothurn) in 1944 and lives and works in Lausanne. In 1983 he founded the graphic and industrial design studi ...
- Poster No.: 640
- Company: Kunsthaus Zürich, CH
- Printer: Albin Uldry Sérigraphie AG, Hinterkappelen-Bern
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Silkscreen print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:50 Jahre Schweizer Plakate, ausgezeichnet vom Eidg. Dep. des Innern - 50 years Swiss Posters selected by the Federal Department of Home Affairs
Das Plakat in der Schweiz
Museum für Gestaltung Zürich - Poster Collection 17 - Photo Graphics
THE POSTER - 1000 Poster from Toulouse-Lautrec to Sagmeister
Werner Jeker - The Master of Design