Sissa Mineral water with fruit syrup
Artist: Paul Bachmann
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
After the First World War there was a growing demand for soft drinks, and in the 1920s Swiss companies began producing them. The Eptinger mineral water company, founded in 1899, bought the nearby Sissach spring and began producing the “Sissa” soft drink brand in 1929. In 1935, Edwin Paul Bachmann created a strong piece of Art Deco advertising for Sissa soft drinks with this simple and memorable poster design.
- Poster No.: 3796
- Company: Mineralquelle Eptingen AG
- Brand:Mineralquelle Eptingen
- Printer: Orell-Füssli, Zürich
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.