Artist: W. Stauffer
Size: 99.7 x 69.7 cm / 39.3 x 27.4″
Price: up to CHF4000 (recommended price)
About this poster
This lovely vintage poster by W. Stauffer celebrates the famous mineral water cures in Bad Tarasp in Scuol (Schuls in German). This magnificent poster not only shows the artist’s skills through the detailed perspective and colour scheme, but also highlights the two things Scuol-Tarasp is famous for: its thermal spas and the spectacular scenery of the Engadine Alps.
- Poster No.: 4435
- Company: Verkehrsverein Scuol-Tarasp-Vulpera, CH
- Brand:Schloss Tarasp, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 99.7 x 69.7 cm / 39.3 x 27.4″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
up to CHF4000 (recommended price)