About this poster
In the 1950s, Lenzerheide-Valbella was a little-known travel destination and rather an insider tip for summer and winter sports fans. Today, this tourist resort is one of the most fully developed sport regions in the Grisons. This is why original posters from Lenzerheide from the mid-20th century are highly coveted rarities.
- Poster No.: 4004
- Company: Verkehrsverein Lenzerheide-Valbella, CH
- Brand:LENZERHEIDE, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: Gebr. Fretz A.G. Zürich
- Size: 101.5 x 63.8 cm / 40 x 25.1″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Graubünden im Plakat - Tourismuswerbung 1890 bis heute