About this poster
Lake Orta (Italian: Lago d’Orta, or Cusio) is a northern Italian lake in the region of Piedmont, in northern Italy. It is located about 23 km west of Lake Maggiore and belongs partly to province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola and partly to the Novara province. The lake is the westernmost of the Italian glacial lakes. The travel poster promoting Lago d’Orta from 1925 is a rarity.
- Poster No.: 1646
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Richter & C. Napoli
- Size: 97 x 70 cm / 38.2 x 27.6″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Italia manifesta - Il volto dell‘Italia attraverso i manifesti