About this poster
A classic Bally advertising poster by Roland Bartsch using the trademark Bally shadow play.
Artist: Roland Bärtsch
Roland BÄRTSCH grew up in Biel and lives in Zurich. After his studies at the Zurich School of Design, he became a graphic designer for Advico, which was at the time the most creative advertising agency. He started working freelance in 1965 and received commissions from renowned businesses such as Bally, Juvena, Omega and Jelmoli, and worked for the wine magazine Vinum for years.
Roland BÄRTSCH grew up in Biel and lives in Zurich. After his studies at the Zurich School of Design, he became a graphic designer for Advico, which was at t ...
- Poster No.: 862
- Company: Bally Schuhfabriken AG, Caslano (C.F. Bally AG), CH
- Brand:BALLY Schuhe / Shoes, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:50 Jahre Schweizer Plakate, ausgezeichnet vom Eidg. Dep. des Innern - 50 years Swiss Posters selected by the Federal Department of Home Affairs
Im Laufe der Zeit - Bally - Plakate 1910 - 1992