Zurich Museum of Design- Exhibiton „The Shoe“
Artist: Rudolf Urech
Size: 130 x 84 cm / 51.2 x 33.1″
About this poster
The arts and crafts museum of the city of Zurich, founded in 1875, held an exhibition on the history of footwear in 1915, in which the Bally shoe company was involved as well. To advertise the exhibition, the Basel artist Rudolf Urech designed this original, eye-catching poster, whose lady in the full red skirt evoked the fashions of bygone centuries.
- Poster No.: 4635
- Company: Kunstgewerbemuseum KGM - MFG Zürich, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 130 x 84 cm / 51.2 x 33.1″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture completely preserved. Wrinkles and tears possible. Fairly good. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Museum für Gestaltung Zürich - Poster Collection 30 - Self-Promotion