ZERMATT – 5310 ft. Mont Cervin
Artist: Alfred Perren-Barberini
Size: 102 x 65 cm / 40.2 x 25.6″
About this poster
Zermatt is famous for the Matterhorn, which is considered to be the most beautiful mountain in the world. This most iconic landmark of Switzerland lies in the Valais Alps, although its south face is on Italian territory. Every year, thousands of people from all over the world attempt to climb the summit. Seeing the mighty Matterhorn up close is an amazing experience for anyone.
- Poster No.: 5599
- Company: Verkehrsverein Zermatt, CH
- Brand:Zermatt, Wallis / Valais, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 102 x 65 cm / 40.2 x 25.6″
- Printing technique:Photogravure Printing
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.