Wool of Schaffhouse
Artist: Artist unknown
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
In the early 1950s, the „Schaffhauser Wolle“ brand replaced the previously green sleeves for their skeins of wool yarn with newly designed sleeves in different colours. At the same time, the poster designers depicted proud, happy owners of hand-knitted pullovers to advertise the products.
- Poster No.: 529
- Company: Schoeller Albers AG, Schaffhauser Wolle, Schaffhausen, CH
- Brand:Schaffhauser Wolle, Schaffhausen, CH
- Printer: Säuberlin & Pfeiffer S.A., Vevey, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Schaffhauser Wolle - Eine Marke macht Geschichte - Plakate 1924 - 1989