About this poster
This wonderful poster for the Italian Company Martini & Rossi confirms that Dudovitch was a prolific and elegant colorist. The posters Dudovich designed for the Italian fashion brand Mele also confirms that he felt at home in the world of fashion. This poster is a later production of the original designed in the 1920s.
- Poster No.: 1306
- Company: Martini & Rossi, Torino
- Brand:MARTINI & ROSSI, Italia
- Printer: Tipografia Teatrale Torinese, Torino
- Size: 100 x 70 cm / 39.4 x 27.6″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Drink Posters