Triumph – happy days
Artist: Gisler & Gisler
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
This original poster from 1966 represents an interesting bit of swimwear history. Lycra had first come up in 1959 and Triumph had only just launched its first swimwear line in 1962. This 1960s swimsuit vixen has paired her black-and-white-patterned swimsuit with a large, floppy red sunhat. With her sunglasses in hand, she’s ready to hit the beach in style.
- Poster No.: 5262
- Company: Triumph International
- Brand:Triumph International
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.