About this poster
The Villa d'Este, masterpiece of the Italian garden, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With its impressive concentration of fountains, nymphs, grottos, water features and music, it is a much copied model for European gardens in Mannerist and Baroque styles.
- Poster No.: 1143
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: no indication
- Size: 100 x 68 cm / 39.4 x 26.8″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Travel Italia - The Golden Age of Italian Travel Posters