Artist: Pierre Monnerat
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
The Swiss artist Pierre Monnerat created posters which express a popular message. Most of his posters for goods, exhibitions or travel resorts put the consumer at the centre stage and display a great sense of humour. In 1951, Monnerat used this humorous poster with a telephone receiver and musical strings to advertise the telephone broadcast. The 1951 poster was printed in several languages.
- Poster No.: 4147
- Company: Pro Telephon, Zürich
- Brand:PTT Schweizerischen Post-, Telefon- und Telegrafenbetriebe (PTT)- Swiss Post, Telegraph & Telephone Administration)
- Printer: Marsens R. Lausanne
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
- Publications:Schweizer Plakatkunst - Swiss Poster Art - Die besten Plakate der Jahre 1941-1965