About this poster
At the time this poster was created, many well-mannered young ladies hoped to be stewardesses with Swissair. It was considered to be a special honour to receive such a position and it was often very useful as a stepping-stone towards a comfortable life. The few travelers were greeted warmly and received full attention, which is the main message of this poster. A rare stone lithograph in perfect condition for Swissair nostalgics.
Artist: Hans Looser
Gaphic Designer, opened his advertising agency in Zurich and was partner of the legendary agency Farner in Zurich.
- Poster No.: 3991
- Company: Schweizerische Luftverkehr-Aktiengesellschaft, Swissair, Kloten, CH
- Printer: Eidenbenz - Seitz & Co. St. Gallen
- Size: 101 x 64 cm / 39.8 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Conquering the skies in Swiss poster art