San Bernardino GRISONS
Artist: Hermann Alfred Koelliker
Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
Sale Discount: 20%
Sale Price: CHF 1520
About this poster
The San Bernardino Pass is a mountain pass in the canton of Grisons. This beautiful area is less well known than the famous winter sport resorts of St. Moritz or Davos, but it is ideal for ski touring and snowshoe hiking. This vintage poster from 1938 shows an idyllic winter landscape on the San Bernardino Pass – a lovely and decorative colour lithograph for lovers of original posters featuring winter landscapes.
- Poster No.: 4412
- Company: Verkehrsverein San Bernardino, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture completely preserved. Wrinkles and tears possible. Fairly good. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Graubünden im Plakat - Tourismuswerbung 1890 bis heute