About this poster
Ravenna is a city in Emilia-Romagna in Italy. The rare original poster by Osvaldo Ballerio from the beginning of the last century shows the cruciform mausoleum of Galla Placidia. Many of Ravenna's central buildings are decorated with colourful mosaics, for example the octagonal Basilica di San Vitale, the 6th century Basilica Sant'Apollinare Nuovo.
- Poster No.: 5634
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Stab. Dt. E. Chappuis
- Size: 110 x 75 cm / 43.3 x 29.5″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Fairly good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:L’Estate della Grafica - Manifesti e pubblicità della Riviera di Romagna 1893 - 1943
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)