PUNTA DI BALBIANELLO – Lake Como
Artist: Artist unknown
Size: 99 x 69 cm / 39 x 27.2″
About this poster
In the former Franciscan monastery on the tip of the Lavedo peninsula in Lenno on Lake Como, Cardinal Angelo Durini had the Villa del Balbianello built in 1787 with a view of the bays Baia di Venere and Baia di Diana. The garden consists of terraces and balustrades, meadows, hedges, cypresses and oaks and includes many park benches with a view of the villa or of Lake Como. This romantic original poster by an unknown artist dates from the 1920s and is a rarity.
- Poster No.: 5562
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Richter & C. Napoli
- Size: 99 x 69 cm / 39 x 27.2″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.