About this poster
This poster by Alfred Neukomm is of particular historical interest. It was produced during the Second World War, when food items as well as other products such as textiles were rationed. This poster was meant to encourage people to spend their textile ration stamps at the PKZ fashion stores.
- Poster No.: 5515
- Company: PKZ Burger-Kehl & Co. AG, Zürich, CH
- Brand:PKZ Burger-Kehl, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.