About this poster
This light and elegant poster from 1924 is a visual symphony of olive, blue and red. The stylish young man’s tie even matches the typography! PKZ commissioned the best artists for their posters, but apparently, being chosen to work for PKZ did not ensure lasting fame: this seems to be the only poster that Kretschmann ever designed.
- Poster No.: 41
- Company: PKZ Burger-Kehl & Co. AG, Zürich, CH
- Brand:PKZ Burger-Kehl, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.