About this poster
Die white Persil lady was the well-known advertising emblem of Henkel in the 1920s and 1930s. A unique, rare and most beautiful poster in stone lithograph printing by the famous Swiss artist Johannes Handschin, who created some impressive Art Deco posters.
- Poster No.: 1138
- Company: Henkel & Cie. AG, Basel, CH
- Brand:Persil - Henkel Basel, CH
- Printer: Wasser & Schol, Zürich-Oerlikon
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)