About this poster
Merano is an Italian city in the South Tyrolean Alps. It is known for its spas and its Art Nouveau buildings. The famous Italian poster designer Mario Borgoni created this picturesquely unique subject in the 1920s and shows the spas and the Trauttmansdroff Castle with its terraced gardens.
- Poster No.: 5640
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Richter & C. Napoli
- Size: 97 x 70 cm / 38.2 x 27.6″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
- Publications:Italia manifesta - Il volto dell‘Italia attraverso i manifesti
Travel Italia - The Golden Age of Italian Travel Posters