About this poster
This Otto Baumberger vintage poster for Martini cars is a classic transport poster with all it’s benefits. The artist created a fast, dynamic and almost larger that life design to compliment and paralell the cars which are sold.
Artist: Otto Baumberger
Otto Baumberger was born in Zurich in 1889. He served an apprenticeship as a lithographer and took courses at the Zurich Art School (Kunstgewerbeschule) from 1905 to 1907. After that, he studied at the Art Schools of Munich and Paris until 1910. From 1911 to 1913, he worked at the printing company J.E. Wolfensberger as a draughtsman and artistic director. Then, until the start of the First World War, he had his ow... more
Otto Baumberger was born in Zurich in 1889. He served an apprenticeship as a lithographer and took courses at the Zurich Art School (Kunstgewerbeschule) from ...
- Poster No.: 1270
- Company: Société Nouvelle des Automobiles Martini, St. Blaise, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Museum für Gestaltung Zürich - Poster Collection 18 - Otto Baumberger
Museum für Gestaltung Zürich - Poster Collection 21 - Paradies Schweiz
Reihe Schweizer Plakatgestalter 4 - Otto Baumberger 1889 - 1961