Lenzerheide 1500 Meter a.s.l.
Artist: Heinze & Pedrett (Photo)
Size: 101.5 x 63.8 cm / 40 x 25.1″
About this poster
In the 1950s, Lenzerheide-Valbella was a little-known travel destination and rather an insider tip for summer and winter sports fans but the area was hadrly advertised. Today, this tourist resort is one of the most fully developed sport regions in the Grisons. This is why original posters from Lenzerheide from the mid-20th century are highly coveted rarities.
- Poster No.: 5396
- Company: Verkehrsverein Lenzerheide-Valbella, CH
- Brand:LENZERHEIDE, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: C. J. Bucher Luzern
- Size: 101.5 x 63.8 cm / 40 x 25.1″
- Printing technique:Photogravure Printing
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.