About this poster
In the 1950s, Lenzerheide-Valbella was still a little-known travel destination, hardly advertised and rather an insider tip for summer and winter sports fans. Today, this tourist resort is one of the most fully developed sport regions in the Grisons. This is why original Lenzerheide posters from the mid-20th century, such as this iconic stone lithograph by Arnold Bosshard from 1944, are highly coveted rarities.
- Poster No.: 4949
- Brand:LENZERHEIDE, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: Eidenbenz - Seitz & Co. St. Gallen
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Graubünden im Plakat - Tourismuswerbung 1890 bis heute
Tour de Suisse - Eine nostalgische Reise zu den schönsten Plätzen der Schweiz