About this poster
The picturesque travel posters by Otto Landolt reflect the classic image of an idyllic Switzerland in the 1930s. His Lucerne posters are characterised by his unique personal style and are dominated by Lake Lucerne and framed by the Alps of central Switzerland and the city of Lucerne with its Musegg Towers.
- Poster No.: 2043
- Company: Verkehrsverein Luzern, CH
- Brand:LUZERN Kappellbrücke - Lucerne, CH
- Printer: Offset-Press Bâle
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.