About this poster
Original vintage posters of the famous ski resort Klosters are very rare and have become increasingly popular. This picturesque lithograph by Alois Carigiet from 1947 is one of these rare historical posters.
Artist: Alois Carigiet
The graphic designer, painter and illustrator Alois Carigiet was born in Trun (Grisons) in 1902 and came to Chur with his family in 1911. After finishing an apprenticeship as a stage painter in Chur, he went to work for a renowned graphic design studio in Zurich from 1923 to 1927. In 1927 he opened his own studio in Zurich, where he spent the next 12 years doing graphic design commissions for tourism, consumer goo... more
The graphic designer, painter and illustrator Alois Carigiet was born in Trun (Grisons) in 1902 and came to Chur with his family in 1911. After finishing an ...
- Poster No.: 2494
- Company: Verkehrsverein Klosters, CH
- Brand:Klosters - Davos, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 101 x 63 cm / 39.8 x 24.8″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free linen.
- Publications:50 Jahre Schweizer Plakate, ausgezeichnet vom Eidg. Dep. des Innern - 50 years Swiss Posters selected by the Federal Department of Home Affairs
Graubünden im Plakat - Tourismuswerbung 1890 bis heute
Schweizer Plakatkunst - Swiss Poster Art - Die besten Plakate der Jahre 1941-1965
up to CHF4000 / EUR 4000 / USD 4000 (recommended price)