HOTEL ST. GOTTHARD ZURICH
Artist: Erwin Roth
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
The Zurich based Art Deco Hotel St. Gotthard was founded 1889 and is famous for the legendary oyster bar. This rare and unique vintage poster was designed by Erwin Roth in 1915 and lithographed at the Wolfensberger printers.
- Poster No.: 1209
- Company: Hotel St. Gotthard, Zürich, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Das Schweizer Plakat - L‘affiche suisse - The Swiss Poster
Schweizer Hotelplakate 1875-1982
Swiss Posters from Historism to Computer Design - Basel Poster Collection