About this poster
Christian Coigny along with his other poster designs for the fashion house Crieder, here once again created a wonderful piece of advertising. His colours and simplistic designs create a sense of luxury and elegance, meanwhile his choice of location a cruiser ship and the airplane in the background have an adventurous feel to them. He summons up the essence of the modern woman: Sensuous, elegant and adventurous.
Artist: Christian Coigny
Christian Coigny is a fashion photographer based near Lausanne who works mostly in black and white. From 1975 to 1985 he designed posters for Grieder Bon Génie Les Boutiques. The extensive campaign for the fashion company is characterized by stylized, staged photos in surreal and geometrically presented surroundings. In many posters, the model’s face remains hidden or is shown outside the picture frame. Wit... more
Christian Coigny is a fashion photographer based near Lausanne who works mostly in black and white. From 1975 to 1985 he designed posters for Grieder Bon Gé ...
- Poster No.: 27
- Company: Grieder Les Boutiques Brunschwig & Cie. S.A., CH
- Brand:Grieder Bon Génie
- Printer: Duo d’Art SA, Genève
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Silkscreen print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:50 Jahre Schweizer Plakate, ausgezeichnet vom Eidg. Dep. des Innern - 50 years Swiss Posters selected by the Federal Department of Home Affairs
Das Schweizer Plakat - L‘affiche suisse - The Swiss Poster
Fotoplakate - von den Anfängen bis zur Gegenwart