About this poster
Grieder was a high-end store for elegant fashion and sports clothing as well as fine silks. The St. Moritz store was just across from the famous Kulm Hotel. This original poster from the 1930s shows a confident lady about to hit the slopes in the latest sport fashion.
- Poster No.: 1606
- Company: Grieder Les Boutiques Brunschwig & Cie. S.A., CH
- Brand:Grieder Bon Génie
- Printer: Conzett & Huber AG, Zürich
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Photogravure Printing
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Werbestil 1930 -1940. Die alltägliche Bildsprache eines Jahrzehnts.
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)