Grand Café Zurcherhof
Artist: Paul (Pik) Krawutschke
Size: 110 x 72.6 cm / 43.3 x 28.6″
Price: up to CHF3000 (recommended price)
About this poster
A rare original poster for the former Grand Café Zürcherhof, designed by Paul Krawutschke a few years before the opening of the legendary Grand Café Odeon of 1911. A unique colour lithograph created in the era of Art Nouveau.
- Poster No.: 4675
- Company: Grand-Café Zürcherhof, ZH, CH (Café Odeon Zürich)
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 110 x 72.6 cm / 43.3 x 28.6″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:Das Schweizer Plakat - L‘affiche suisse - The Swiss Poster
up to CHF3000 (recommended price)