GOTSCHNA – Klosters
Artist: Artist unknown
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
Since the Prince of Wales first came to Klostes for skiing in the ´70s, the place has summed up a geat deal of the appeal of this elegant old resort. Klosters has always been more stylish and discreet than the linked resort of Davos and was visited by the English for summer and winter holidays since the ´20s. There is an exciting toboggan run dwon from Gotschnaboden as well as the normal skating and curling rinks, sleigh rides and swimming; there is nearly 40 kilometres of well prepared and picturesque langlauf tracks.
- Poster No.: 3517
- Company: Verkehrsverein Klosters, CH
- Brand:Klosters - Davos, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.