Fein-Kaller – Fashion for men
Artist: Ritzmann Jakob
Size: 90.5 x 128 cm / 35.6 x 50.4″
About this poster
Zurich’s most famous street, the Bahnhofstrasse, was built 150 years ago. Very soon it became established as a shopping street with its splendid buildings, renowned businesses and luxurious brands, offering discerning customers everything their hearts desired. One of the most important gentlemen’s clothing stores was opened by Josef Kaller in 1895. For 116 years, Fein Kaller set high standards in terms of quality, brands, product range and service. It was closed in 2011 in its fourth generation. The posters for the former Fein-Kaller company from the 1920s and 1930s are very rare and feature original designs.
- Poster No.: 4460
- Company: Fein-Kaller & Co AG Zürich (vormals Kaller), CH
- Brand:Fein-Kaller, Zürich, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 90.5 x 128 cm / 35.6 x 50.4″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Reasonably fair condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and tears possible.