Artist: Werner Jeker
Werner Jeker was born in Mümliswil (canton of Solothurn) in 1944 and lives and works in Lausanne. In 1983 he founded the graphic and industrial design studio “Les Ateliers du Nord” in Lausanne with Antoine Cahen and Claude Frossard. He has worked with a number of important cultural, social and commercial institutions creating posters, publications, visual identities and exhibition designs. He has taught in La... more
Werner Jeker was born in Mümliswil (canton of Solothurn) in 1944 and lives and works in Lausanne. In 1983 he founded the graphic and industrial design studi ...
- Poster No.: 632
- Company: Musée de l’Elysée, Lausanne, CH
- Printer: Albin Uldry Sérigraphie AG, Hinterkappelen-Bern
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Silkscreen print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Museum für Gestaltung Zürich - Poster Collection 17 - Photo Graphics
Werner Jeker - The Master of Design