About this poster
Lenzerheide (1500 m.a/s) is a summer and winter resort greatly favoured by the Swiss and particular by families. About two hours away from Zurich, it is a friendly village, that on either side of the road at opposite ends of the lake, the twin resorts of Lenzerheide and Valbella sit on the route to the Julierpass. Popular ski areas are on the Weisshorn, the Rothorn, the Lenzerhorn and the smaller Schwarzhorn.
- Poster No.: 3484
- Company: Tourismus Davos - Verkehrsverein Davos, CH
- Brand:Davos, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: Gebr. Fretz AG, Zürich
- Size: 100 x 64 cm / 39.4 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free linen.
- Publications:Graubünden im Plakat - Tourismuswerbung 1890 bis heute
up to CHF3000 / EUR 3000 / USD 3000 (recommended price)