About this poster
Without many words, Willy Trapp, in 1942, accomplished the feat of persuading the winter sports-loving traveller to spend a winter holiday in Davos. A rare and decorative poster lithograph to grace the wall of a chalet in Davos or the collection of any poster enthusiast.
Artist: Willy Trapp
After a four-year training as a graphic designer, Willy Trapp studied at the Kunstakademie Wien and was subsequently employed at Wolfensberger printers. In 1954 he became self-employed and worked as a graphic artist for Swiss banks and the tourism industry.
After a four-year training as a graphic designer, Willy Trapp studied at the Kunstakademie Wien and was subsequently employed at Wolfensberger printers. In 1 ...
- Poster No.: 3393
- Company: Tourismus Davos - Verkehrsverein Davos, CH
- Brand:Davos, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:A Century of Swiss Winter Sports Posters
up to CHF5000 / EUR 5000 / USD 5000 (recommended price)