Artist: Arnold Bosshard
Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
Price: up to CHF7500 (recommended price)
About this poster
This harmonious stone lithograph from 1946 shows the famous tourist resort of Davos as an idyllic winter landscape. At the time, Davos was a small town with a few residences and hotels and the well-known ski slopes of Parsenn and Strela. An absolute rarity from the golden age of Swiss poster art.
- Poster No.: 4051
- Company: Tourismus Davos - Verkehrsverein Davos, CH
- Brand:Davos, Graubünden / Grisons, CH
- Printer: Eidenbenz - Seitz & Co, St. Gallen
- Size: 102 x 64 cm / 40.2 x 25.2″
- Printing technique:Lithograph in colours
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:A Century of Swiss Winter Sports Posters
up to CHF7500 (recommended price)