About this poster
In the 1930s, the Italian seaside resort of Cattolica was one of the popular destinations for wealthy international guests who enjoyed travelling in the 1925s. The little red parasol laid to one side, the sun-seeking Italian lady sits on the beach and watches children playing on the Mediterranean beach. The mood is witnessed by the deep blue sky and the docked sailboats reflected in the sea. This colourful original poster in the original Italian is a rarity from the 1920s.
- Poster No.: 4111
- Company: Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italia
- Brand:Ferrovie dello Stato, ENIT, Italien / Italy
- Printer: Stab. A. Marzi Roma
- Size: 100 x 69 cm / 39.4 x 27.2″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges. Mounted on acid-free Japanese vellum.
- Publications:L’Estate della Grafica - Manifesti e pubblicità della Riviera di Romagna 1893 - 1943
up to CHF4000 / EUR 4000 / USD 4000 (recommended price)