About this poster
The Restaurant St.Gotthard was part of the elegant five-storey luxury Hotel St-Gotthard, founded in 1889 in Zürich. This extremely rare Art deco poster by Otto Baumberger (1889-1961) was finely printed by stone lithograph. This Master has designed numerous wonderful posters and he is among the most famous Swiss designer from the fist half of the 20th century. We only have the reproduction of this wonderful poster.
- Poster No.: 557
- Company: Hotel St. Gotthard, Zürich, CH
- Printer: Graphische Anstalt J. E. Wolfensberger AG, Zürich, CH
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset reprint
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Das Schweizer Plakat - L‘affiche suisse - The Swiss Poster
Schweizer Hotelplakate 1875-1982