Braunwald – Switzerland
Artist: Fritz Hug
Size: 101.5 x 63.8 cm / 40 x 25.1″
About this poster
Braunwald, the car-free tourist resort in the canton of Glarus, offers an almost magical landscape that attracts young and old, families and single travellers. This colourful, decorative poster that was created by the local painter Fritz Hug in the 1950s shows the once oldest chairlift in Switzerland, which was put into operation in 1948 and ran from Braunwald up to Kleiner Gumen at the foot of the Eggstöcke peaks.
- Poster No.: 1388
- Company: Braunwald-Bahnen, Braunwald, CH
- Brand:Braunwald, Kanton Glarus, CH
- Printer: J.C. Müller AG, Zürich
- Size: 101.5 x 63.8 cm / 40 x 25.1″
- Printing technique:Stone lithograph in colours
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.