Artist: Photo: Jost Wildbolz DDB Doyle Dane Bernbach (Ad Agency)
Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
About this poster
The unique and creative “shadow” posters for the Bally shoe brand made a splash in the Swiss advertising scene in the 1980s; several Bally posters received poster of the year awards. This original 1980s poster exudes a Mediterranean atmosphere and with only the man’s shadow reflected on the wall, the focus is clearly on the product: his Bally shoes.
- Poster No.: 39
- Company: Bally Schuhfabriken AG, Caslano (Bally International AG), CH
- Brand:BALLY Schuhe / Shoes, CH
- Printer: no indication
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Im Laufe der Zeit - Bally - Plakate 1910 - 1992
Swiss Posters from Historism to Computer Design - Basel Poster Collection