About this poster
Pierre Augsburger with this smart and chic advertising poster for Bally. The girly and light colouring and the cobblestone street all add up to the romantic and fairytale like feel of the image. And why wouldn’t Cinderella have a Bally shoe?
Artist: Pierre Augsburger
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally. Augsburger received a number of awards for his beautiful Bally posters. After a period of further education in Paris, he worked for Ringier from 1963 to 1968 and then founded his own graphic design studio in Basel which he ran until 1978.
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally ...
- Poster No.: 3266
- Company: Bally Schuhfabriken AG, Caslano (C.F. Bally AG), CH
- Brand:BALLY Schuhe / Shoes, CH
- Printer: Roth + Sauter SA, Lausanne
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Excellent condition. Picture preserved completely.
- Publications:Im Laufe der Zeit - Bally - Plakate 1910 - 1992