About this poster
This is an elegant and classic vintage advertising poster for Bally from 1957. The image carries all the trademark charecteristics associated with Bally women. Feminine, romantic and always fashionable.
Artist: Pierre Augsburger
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally. Augsburger received a number of awards for his beautiful Bally posters. After a period of further education in Paris, he worked for Ringier from 1963 to 1968 and then founded his own graphic design studio in Basel which he ran until 1978.
Pierre AUGSBUGER was born in 1933, studied graphic design at the Basel School of Design from 1950 to 1955 and became the inhouse graphic designer for Bally. ...
- Poster No.: 2332
- Company: Bally Schuhfabriken AG, Caslano (C.F. Bally AG), CH
- Brand:BALLY Schuhe / Shoes, CH
- Printer: Trüb-Druck, Aarau
- Size: 128 x 90 cm / 50.4 x 35.4″
- Printing technique:Offset print
Very good condition. Picture preserved completely. Wrinkles and small tears, if any, restricted to edges.
- Publications:50 Jahre Schweizer Plakate, ausgezeichnet vom Eidg. Dep. des Innern - 50 years Swiss Posters selected by the Federal Department of Home Affairs
Deutsche und europäische Plakate 1945-1959. Zwischen Kaltem Krieg und Wirtschaftswunder.
Im Laufe der Zeit - Bally - Plakate 1910 - 1992
L‘affiche dans le Monde
Schweizer Plakatkunst - Swiss Poster Art - Die besten Plakate der Jahre 1941-1965